WELCOME TO STD TESTING NEAR ME
Here, we help find STD Testing Center near you and get discreetly tested for STD for your peace of mind. We also have STD Awareness Program coming soon where we will answer questions related to STD for free of cost. We have Partnered with more than 4000 STD Testing clinics across US, and you can even use your insurance for STD Testing in some of those (Check out). We offer Same Day testing & the test takes less than 15 minutes so you don’t have to wait any longer than necessary to find out the status of your sexual health.
3 Easy Steps to successful STD test
|Paid STD Testing||Free STD Testing|
|Insurance can be availed on testing||Insurance, Not applicable|
|Easy, essentially painless blood or urine sample.||Uncomfortable, invasive (and often painful) swabbing.|
|Test cost as low as $24||Test requires eligibility|
|Results on Secure online account||Results are delivered on Phone|
|4,000+ labs across the country||Limited No of Labs, required qualification|
|We offer, Affordable HIV test||HIV testing, Payment based on payscale|
|Appointments not required, Just 5 minutes lab visit for testing.||Appointment required, wait time applicable.|
|Get result in 1-2 days||1-2 Weeks to result|
Get Discount $10
One Day STD Testing, 15 mins Test Time
No Pain, only Urine sample
Test Result in 3 days
What is an STD ?
How do one gets tested for STDs ?
Some STD testing Center requires only Urine or blood samples regardless of STD symptoms, this is probably the best method as it is painless and finishes very quickly (15 minutes)
Does Hospitals provide STD testing ?What are the other options to get free STD testing?
How will I know if I have STD ?
- Pain while passing urine.
- Discharge from penis / vagina
- Pungent Vaginal Odor
- Itching and irritation inside and around privates
- Painful intercourse
What are most Common types of STD & their symptoms?
- Human papillomavirus infection (HPV) : An infection that causes warts in various parts of the body, depending on the strain.
- Genital herpes : A common sexually transmitted infection marked by genital pain and sores.
- Chlamydia :A common sexually transmitted infection that may not cause symptoms.
- Gonorrhea :A sexually transmitted bacterial infection that, if untreated, may cause infertility.
- HIV/AIDS :HIV damages the immune system, interfering with the body's ability to fight infections.
- Syphilis : A bacterial infection usually spread by sexual contact that starts as a painless sore.
How long do you have to wait to get tested for STDs? ?